Sunday, July 8, 2012

ohh the places you'll go.


i'm moving. 
and i thought i was ready.
but,
now i'm not so sure.
i'm not good at goodbyes.
and i'm definitely not ready to say goodbye to all my friends.
this hit me yesterday. 
as i was having maybe my last summer party with some of my close friends.
which i really hope it wasn't the last.
hopefully when i come home on weekends.. i'll still see all these hooligans.
because i really will miss them all terribly!

my life is going to change so much in the next couple weeks, it's unfathomable. 
i'm feeling a mix of emotions.

i'm scared out of my mind.
i'm so excited i can't contain it.
i'm anxious i'll be lonely.
i'm ready to adventure.
i'm scared i'll fail.
i'm dying to live a life of my own.
i'm not ready to let go of the life i live now.
i want to meet new people.
i don't want to lose the people i'm leaving behind.
i want to be independent.
i still want to be dependent.



i think, i'm going to be okay with the move, eventually. 
just not at this particular moment. 

here's to the new adventure. ready or not.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I couldn't come to this!! I had stinkin work :(
    So sorry my dear. I will miss you like crazy. If I had known you were moving I would have gotten someone to take my shift :(

    ReplyDelete