
Confused about it,
But willing & ready to spill out my secrets
But willing & ready to spill out my secrets
Rules
1) Write eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the following questions the 'tagger' has set for you.
3) Provide 11 new questions.
4) Tag away, Link away & Inform away.
let's talk facts.
One: I am moving to logan in two days. and i'm going to miss my friends here terribly.
Two: I really hate milk. it's awful stuff.
Three: I will one day be a national geographic photographer. just wait and see.
Four: I wish quite often i'd find a boy to love.
Five: I want to be in lake powell. always.
Six: I'm afraid of pain. irrational or rational? I haven't decided yet.
Five: I want to be in lake powell. always.
Six: I'm afraid of pain. irrational or rational? I haven't decided yet.
Seven: I want to cut all my hair off. but the second I do.. I know i'll cry.
Eight: I really want an iguana.
Nine: I am really excited for my water aerobics class in the fall.
Ten: I got a job.
Eleven: I have o.c.d. personality. bad.
Eleven: I have o.c.d. personality. bad.
Kell, has asked..
One) Cats or Dogs: dogs. cat's are awful little beasts.
Two) Name of your favorite Temple.: Palmyra, and Logan.
Three) Favorite Date you've ever been on and why.: i don't know if i'm willing to talk about it. it brings back some bitter feelings i now have.
Four) The best store to buy clothes.: i usually hate shopping.
Five) Most important thing on your list of 100 things to do.: i'm still working on that list. but of what i have i'd say grow old with a boy i love.
Six) Favorite childhood memory.: bike rides, and hiking. i don't do that often anymore.
Seven) An actor you absolutely swoon over.: joseph gorden leavitt.
Eight) Toilet paper rolled over or under.: over.
Nine) Your favorite year in school & why.: junior year. it was the most spontaneous time i've ever had.
Ten) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why.: i would be more outgoing. because it would be nice to have more friends sometimes.
Eleven) Favorite board game.: i love most board games actually.
let's hear it.
one. what are you reading currently?
two. what inspires you?
three. popsicles or ice cream?
four. if you could have anything in the world what would it be?
five. dreamworks or disney?
six. video or still shot?
seven. what's your secret hobby?
eight. what have you ate today?
nine. can you describe something you hate in five words?
ten. what's your middle name?
eleven. fruit or veggies?
tag, you're it.
No comments:
Post a Comment